Saturday, June 24, 2006

Welcome to our new blog everybody!

Wedding Day June 18, 2005

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Steph! That was quite the update of the last year! very thorough! Nice work!
Love ya,
Denise

Anonymous said...

Nice blog spot! I enjoyed it! Except for that picture of Matt with his shirt off... :)
Love you both!
Angie

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,
I was just thinking about you the other day! Really! Now I know everything about your first year of marital bliss. Boston is a great city and I'm glad that you got to celebrate your 1 year annivesary in such style. Thanks for the update. I'd need a week to update you on my year, but we'll save that for another day. Love, Carla

Anonymous said...

Nice little one.
That's more than mom has sent in 50 years.

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! What a great idea, it is so nice to get a glimpse into how much you have enjoyed your first year of marriage together! I am so happy for you!
Love, Sarah Schlender xox

Anonymous said...

Matt - please refrain from showing any skin on this blog. There have got to be laws against it, and if there aren't, there should be!
I know covering the section at the top of your head will be tough as your hairline (quickly) receds!
Good to know the nice girl you picked up at bible school (Hi Steph!) is sticking around for at least another year.

L.G.

Anonymous said...

Awesome to see the updates. God bless you both in your marriage.

T.J.

Anonymous said...

Nice review of the first year! Feels like we get to see you more than we do. We only live what 5-7 minutes away from each other??
Enjoyed it!

Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! I've gotten to see pictures that I've not seen before. Nice work!

Love Ya!
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph and Matt. Yes, it worked this time. It was like having a little visit with you!!!!!! Hope you make it to Hfx this summer...let me know if you do and we'll get together. Have a great day. Congrats on your first year and blessings for the coming years.
love,
Kim

Anonymous said...

That was both fun & informative. Thanks for sharing your year. You didn't mention your first fight or was that where Matt was wearing sunglasses?

Love & prayers

Your favorite uncle(on your mom's side)

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph & Matt, Thanks for sharing your year with us. The only thing I was wanting to hear about that you didn't mention was your first fight, but I figure that was one of the pictures that Matt was wearing sunglasses(-:

Love & Prayers

Your favorite uncle(well, perhaps your favorite uncle on your mother's side)

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt & Steph
Drew and I really enjoyed getting to see your pictures and reading your updates. This is such a good idea! Looking forward to seeing pictures posted of your first missions trip together as a married couple :-) I wonder where God will lead you?
Love You Guys!
Drew & Kandy

Anonymous said...

Thanks Steph and Matt for sharing your great shots. This has been my first Blog experience! Brett and I had a great laugh over the classic man shot of Matt cooking while camping!!! Talk to you soon.
Ann