Hi Everybody! Sorry I haven't updated in a little while. I just got home on Tuesday night from Dubuque, IA. I was there with my mom and dad for a little over 2 weeks visiting with family and friends.
Matt and I learned that absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder!
Papa was very busy building the train set with Andrew and Devin.
Matt and I learned that absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder!
Papa was very busy building the train set with Andrew and Devin.

Slowly waking up from naptime...

Andrew got his very first bike. He had a great time riding and especially enjoyed wearing his helmet -even out to supper!

"Are you sure about this Papa?" (one of Andrew's most famous questions right now)

Papa and Andrew making breakfast for us.

Devin at the church softball game.

Congratulations to Angie and Jason on their recent engagement! I was so glad to be in Dubuque when it happened so that I could celebrate with Ange!

Saying goodbye to the beautiful bride

The most gorgeous nephews...
Going to see "Cars" with Papa and Grandma!

We had a wonderful time! Thanks for having us Eric and Jen! It was so great to see you all!








6 comments:
Aw, I love these pics, they are great! That one of your Mom taking the kids for a ride is a hoot. She is such a cool lady. Love ya babe...wish you didn't have to leave!
Ange
Awe, Steph it looks like you guys all had a great time! And how nice for the four of you to be together at once...oops, I guess I really should say six huh?...can forget those husbands! :) You have some beautiful pictures of the boys too...they didn't smile that big or relaxed for Uncle Don or Aunt Nancy...but, then again...their favorite person IS Auntie Steph I hear :)
Love you!
Chris xoxo
Hey Steph
It is good to have you back safe and sound in the Miramichi and I know that Matt agrees. You can tell that you had a really good time with your family and your nephews are very cute. Congrats to your friend ange. i don't know her very well but you tell me fome funny stories of you two together. Speaking of funny, i like the story of you in the car with your parents. I don't think that you could write it as funny as you told it. See ya camping
Wow! Those are gorgeous kids! Your sister must be a babe! :)
Seriously, we had such a wonderful time, we're so blessed to have such a great family. Can't wait for the next time but I think you'll have to bring Matt or he'll never let you come again!
We all love you both!
Jen
What great pictures, Steph!
I can't believe how much the boys have grown since the wedding and they are just getting cuter and cuter!
I'm glad you were able to get away and have such a great time with your family!
Love Ya, Barbara
Steph. Sweet pictures. You got some precious shots of the boys...they were very camera shy with us. :) I'm glad you posted - keep it up. However I am afraid that having a blog is going to keep me from sending good emails once in a while (personal ones I mean). I hope not. But it's SO nice to see recent pictures eh?
Anyways, love ya. Enjoy the rest of the summer...I think that hammock with fit two! :) xo
Post a Comment