Matt and I got to spend some wonderful time with soon-to-be parents, Scott and Dee Kohler! They left McAdam on Sunday afternoon and arrived in the Miramichi in time for supper. We had a fun time catching up with them and learning about their ministry in McAdam. I was able to give them a "big tour" of the Miramichi on Monday and Dee and I were able to get a few hours of scrapbooking in! We are blessed with these friends! Thanks for coming guys!
Dee loves the leaves in Millerton!

Mommy and Daddy to be....yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:
Hey Matt and Steph!
Looks like you had a great visit together. I miss you guys. Dee and I were talking Steph, and over Christmas Holidays we all have to get together! Hope you're doing well.
Sarah
Hey guys- yeah! Great update- my face is so funny in the first picture- but hey! I like the one of us on the couch and of you and me, steph. The other day I got so lonely I was about to come see you...but then, you know, another time. Can't wait to see you guys again..love dee><>:)
Those are great pics Steph. Glad you guys had so much fun:)
Okay, that's it. You have to come to the states for Christmas because you are having way too much fun in Canada and I don't approve!
Love you! Wish you were coming this Saturday. We will take pics and I'll send them to you :)
Ange
Hey Steph.
SO nice to see your pictures and here the news about everybody. So much seems to be happening. :)I can't believe that Andrew is 5...I was remembering him on his birthday, I haven't been able to even get to the computer - today is the first time in like two weeks. :) Anyways...thanks for being so good to keep your blog updated...I miss you.
oxox Miss you too, Jen (if you check Steph's blog regularly!!)
Post a Comment