Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Back to Bethlehem

This past week and weekend, Matt and I got to play "Mary and Joseph" in the Christmas concert at our church. We got to do this last year too and always have a fun time. It's a great part -no lines, we just get to sit there during the concert looking "thoughtful" :0)

(More updates below...sorry I've been so out of touch lately everybody!)


6 comments:

Christiane said...

awe...what a cute picture! I this Mary pregnant? ;) hehehe...

Got your email...I need to talk to mom and dad about where all we'll be over the holidays...once Josh's wedding is over we'll all be able to start making some plans!

Leavin' for Regina in the morning...gotta go pack! Love ya!

Christiane.

Janna said...

Hi Steph! So cool to see all the pics of your guys work for Operation Christmas Child. So wonderful! :) Cute shot of you guys in the Christmas pageant too...are you loving all the holiday preparations now that the boxes have been sent and you can focus on your home...and plans etc. Your mom and Dad going to be in Mirimichi for Christmas?! :) love you.

Anonymous said...

So...like, where's your baby?
:)
Ange

Anonymous said...

I definitely think the headcovering look is good for Matt. Wrap that up into a turban, and he has a future as a New York City cab driver!
Hee Hee!
Ange

Anonymous said...

Hey Steffo! Great pics- your hair is looking long in those pics below! Prett! Anyways, I can't believe we haven't talked in so long- let's get in touch b4 Xmas- can you believe it's upon us again? Crazy and fun! Come to my blog to see my belly! Love ya, Dee><>

Anonymous said...

I hope you played the part of Mary a little better than when you were a kid:). Matt tells me that you and he were Mary and Joseph one year at Grace and he remembers you telling him you wanted a divorce!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Christine