Here are some of my favorite pictures of Angie and Jason's wedding day. It was a perfect day -completely blessed by the Lord. Matt and I were so glad to be there!
Getting Ready
Angie's niece
Angie's niece
Look what the wedding party got to ride in after the ceremony! It was so much fun!
With sweet Jenna




God Bless you Angie and Jason as you begin your new life together!
3 comments:
I LOVE these pics! What a great blog. Thanks for posting this. I can't wait to order the photos that you sent on CD - you got some great ones of the wedding day.
We were SO BLESSED to have you and Matt be a part of our wedding day!
Nice pics Steph
It looks like it was a great day for a beautiful wedding:) I love the picture of you and Matt by the River!
Steph, you look so gorgeous in those pictures!! You and Matt are one hot couple!:) It was sooooooooo nice to see you last week-yeah! I love the bridesmaids dresses, the straps are so cool- and yes your hair is super cool with all that detail...it's 3:49 and I just got emily back down from her nighttime feeding...hey, at least it's quiet at this time of day!:) love ya,
dee><>:)
Post a Comment