Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Summer Fun

What have the Esson's been up to lately????


"Preacher Matt" has been pretty busy speaking
-once at our church and once at another church here in town!




Family Picnic at Parlee Beach

A great weekend on Yoho Lake with the Esson's





Peter and Matt had a tube war...Who do you think won??? :0)

"Polly Wogging" with Matt in the paddle boat

A trip to St. Andrew's


A day at the Cameron's cottage


My sweet nephew Andrew had his very first day of Kindergarten last week! I am so proud of him!






11 comments:

The Kohlers said...

Such sweet pics! The last one is my fave- it's 2:53 and baby has been crying for almost and hour and we're both almost crazy!! Ahhh!!!! Anyways, St. Andrew's is so pretty, eh? And Yoho is pretty near us...looks like fun:)!

Christiane said...

Awe, those are great pictures Steph! I really like the one of you in the innertube... you look so cute and nervous/excited :) Hope to see you guys soon!
Love ya both.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Did you see any whales when you were in St. Andrews. Tis whale watching season there.

Angie and Jason said...

YAY! A new blog from Steph. Great pics! Can you believe winter is right around the corner!!

Jobina said...

Hey Steph! Thanks for visiting my blog! I just perused around yours a little bit and instantly had this feeling of, "if we were in the same place at the same time, we'd just pick up where we left off!" You're as sweet as ever!
I'll be back every so often!

Angie and Jason said...

I just want to say, I love the name "Yoho" lake. :)

-_- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun Steph!

The Kohlers said...

BTW- I love that pic of all your fam- it's cool to see everyone at this stage in their lives- from camp to now- weird but so cool!! Talk soon!!
love deedee

Janna said...

hi!
sweet summer pics guys! thanks for posting those pictures of the Driers too, Andrews first day of school etc. they are precious. Keltie is growing so fast, and is SO cute. :)

The Kohlers said...

OK Steffie- time for an UPDATE!!!:):):)