Finally -an update! I can't believe that it's been a month since I've posted. It feels like we have been running every direction possible this past month and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down any!
Matt is working non stop -business has been keeping him busy at the office and the fall always means that there is alot of wood to throw in when he gets home. I've been busy teaching again.
Matt is working non stop -business has been keeping him busy at the office and the fall always means that there is alot of wood to throw in when he gets home. I've been busy teaching again.
We went to the "Baptist Convention" back in August with our Pastor and his wife and another couple. We stayed about a half hour outside of Kentville, N.S. in a little place called Harbourville. A wonderful time!
We started up with Sunday School again. Matt is teaching a class on Hebrews -he loves it of course!

Operation Christmas Child is back in full swing around here too. I had an "Open House" kickoff event today.
Collection week is Nov. 5-10!

What post would be complete without some updated pictures of Jen and Eric and the kids? :0)


We've had a couple of visitors lately. We had a little squirrel trying to move into our basement a few weeks ago. We found the hole and sealed it up. Look what we found this week when we went to use the BBQ! I guess he found a new home for the winter.
It's a jungle out here in Millerton!
Andrew and Melanie got married! (Andrew was one of Matt's groomsmen 2 years ago)
We had a skating party and a potluck with our church. Despite all of the warnings he gave me, Matt is pretty good -he didn't even want to hold my hand after awhile and I could barely keep up to him!
6 comments:
Yay, new pictures!!
Your fan base is very happy... :)
Wow...you sure have been busy. That is so cool that Matt surprised you with a piano. Next time you visit DBQ I expect a song from you!! Miss you.
Jenna
Stopping by to say "hi" and to let you know we baked your delicious pumpkin bread today with the children. It's SO good!!! I think Andra had it posted on at ebcalumni.
LOVE all the pictures!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSS
I love new blogs from Steph!
Looks like you have been busy lately. We need a phone date soon to catch up! Love you!!!!
"when he gets home, he has some wood to throw in" - what does that mean? is that crazy canadian talk?
miss you :o)
robs
I cant believe you are skating.. is in January already!! Dont do it... it makes winter feel so close! Beautiful sunsets.
Post a Comment