Matt and I live in a beautiful home that has belonged to the Esson family for years. Behind us are a few different shops and an office where the family business first originated. They are no longer used for business any longer, but mostly for storage of machinary and wood.
At an auction last fall.
Well, Sunday evening when we arrived home from Grammie's Thanksgiving dinner, we drove up to see one of the shops on fire due to an accident!
The next morning -a different view from our house now!
8 comments:
WOW that is quite the blaze! I am so glad nothing happened to your house and you are safe.
Dude... my Thanksgiving wasn't THAT eventful!! :) Wow, that fire was crazy -but your camera took great pictures of it! :) I bet Uncle David wishes he was at THAT fire... better than candles! :D Love you guys!!
Hey Steph!
That is scary! I wouldn't have liked seeing a fire that big so close to my home. I'm glad no one was hurt, and nothing major was lost.
So how are you? Have you been working lots? I'm in the Learning Center this year and am loving it. We'll have to chat soon!
Sarah Marsh
Praise the Lord you were all okay!
Wow! All I did was eat turkey! I so glad that wasn't your house!
WOAH! thats crazy. i am so glad no more damage was done!
Wow Steph. I am so glad that nothing happened to your house. Thanks for having breakfast this AM. I had fun!
Holy Smokes...literally! Wow! That is quite the fire.
Post a Comment