Monday, November 26, 2007

Collection Week 2007

We had another successful year here with Operation Christmas Child. We collected over 1400
boxes! I love working with and meeting people from all of the area churches through this ministry. We hope and pray that each of the children receiving these boxes will be blessed and feel God's love for them.

All of the boxes on Wednesday night of collection week -before we got them all packed up!


Our small group again -hard at work!!! What a blessing they are to me!





6 comments:

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

Nice job, Steph! I'm proud of you :)

Robin said...

Steph, that is awesome! Our group of sunday school kids did 20 boxes. I thought of you often during that week!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun Steph. I miss doing things like this.

Sonya

the keith fam said...

Looks like such a blast Steph. Our kids did their boxes back in September so Lexi was thrilled when her class at Tri-State did boxes this week. She was so proud to take in her little bag of hand picked goodies. We dream of one day being able to take the kids to pass them out. Ugh! What a blessing it would be. It would stamp their life in an amazing way1
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

The Kohlers said...

Yeah Steffers!! That is a lot of boxes and I know you did A LOT of work- well done my friend, and it's so awesome that your SG helped out. I am out of the blog loop- I hadn't seen these pics yet- the last I saw was the burning building...:)
love ya, dee><>

Charity said...

That looks like such a cool experience! Thanks for sharing it with us :-)