They will be up soon!
Matt and I got home a week ago and of course, Esson style, we have been running ever since! I started a new teaching position this week that I will have until the end of March and MFE is keeping Matt at the office late every night.
I am making a deadline to put up new pictures next week. In the meantime, enjoy this one from the "good old dating days"....

Matt and I got home a week ago and of course, Esson style, we have been running ever since! I started a new teaching position this week that I will have until the end of March and MFE is keeping Matt at the office late every night.
I am making a deadline to put up new pictures next week. In the meantime, enjoy this one from the "good old dating days"....
4 comments:
Cute picture Steph!
Can't wait to see the Christmas pictures...Glad that you got home safe.
Thanks again for the coffee date!
Miss you
Okay, okay, I'll wait...
hey there hotties- I have gotta call you guys and see how this baby's cookin' up and how the mama's doing!!
You both look so good in this pic!!
love:)
><>dee
nice pic...
can't wait to see more recent ones!
***smile***
Post a Comment