Thursday, March 06, 2008

February in the Miramichi

We have definitely been experiencing WINTER here the past couple of months. There have been at least 10 snow days from school and it seems on average now that we get a big storm with about 30 cm of snow every week!


Here is the end of our driveway



Matt had to go on the other side of the deck to clear out the dryer vent for me -here he is on top of the snow on our deck. Unreal!


Valentine's Day -awwwwwww!




We spent a weekend at Crabbe Mt. with some of our small group. They got a great day of skiing in. No skiing for Baby Esson though!

The guys got pretty serious about the hockey game up there -you can't tell by their faces can you? :0)



We had another ultrasound this week -everything is going well. I can't believe we're into our 6th month already!!!!! Baby was sleeping during picture time and hardly moved at all!

(If you are wondering, nope, we still don't know!)

3 comments:

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

woah, thats a lot of snow! baby esson is so cute! glad you guys are doing well =)

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

AWWWW...I love Baby Esson already!
I think we need an update belly pic, by the way! :)

Williams' Family said...

That is the cutest ultrasound picture I have ever seen! I am jealous that you had another ultrasound! I wish I could have one every day! I just love seeing them!