I apologize for the delay in getting up some new pictures. Matt was away in Vegas last week for business and had the camera with him!
This past weekend, we had a FAST get-away for the two of us to do some baby shopping. We stayed in a nice hotel and then hit the stores searching for the perfect stroller and infant carrier combo. We were successful and are so glad that we can bring the baby home now!
I also got a few new maternity clothes and had a great time catching up with another mommy -Sarah Marsh! Matt was happy to let me go shopping with her while he got some reading in :0)
We had a nice weekend away -our last one that will be just the two of us for awhile!
27 weeks! Growing, growing, growing...



16 comments:
LOVE the stroller AND the belly pic! I tried on that same shirt at Motherhood the other day!
Nice Car seat and stroller... they match your new blog wallpaper :) you did that on purpose didn't you ;) hehe... Sarah and Jer have been finding good baby things on Kijigi -they got a really great jogging stroller and carseat, both in great shape and hardly used! :) anyway, you look great steph!! Can't wait for more pics! :)
We have that stroller style...it is nice to put the car seat in. Glad that you had fun.
You look great Steph.
love you
I don't know you but somehow I linked to your blog. Anyway, I would make sure to check the expiry date on the car seat. I got mine at a great deal from sears too, and I discovered that it was a few years old. You may be able to contact Sears or Graco to get it replaced if that is the case.
You look great Steph! It's so fun to get all the baby things you'll need...yay for sales! Keep growing!
Steph- you're looking beautiful- your belly is awesome and I really like your shirt in that pic, too-glad you guys had a get-a-way, we'll catch up when I get back to McAdam,love u!
><>
You are beautiful, Steph! I am so excited for you guys! May you enjoy all these last days of anticipation! We had a similar style stroller and carseat combination for both our boys and loved it! Yeah for sales!
The expiry date should be on the back or bottom of the carseat. A few years can make a big difference, depending on if you will have more kids, and how close together you have them.
To give you a better picture. I bought my carseat in 2005, when my son was born. It expires next year, and he'll only be 4 then! Totally NOT worth the money I spent.
more belly pics!!!
Hey Steph!! Sorry that I haven't been "blogging" like I used to:) My time is definitely spent differently now:) You are looking adorable! Hope you are feeling well!! Take care!
Nice purchases Steph. We will have to go strolling with the new little ones together:) I am glad that you enjoyed the time away together.
You look GREAT, Steph!
Can't wait to see 'him/her'!!
Take care,
Love, kathy
Steph, you look great! Nice stoller too. Is it a Snuggleride. They are suppose to be the lightest ones. I did lots of research on it.
Can I just say ... it's April 27th now and some peoples need an updated update!!
:)
Congrats you guys! This baby will bring you so much joy! Enjoy your last few days of the two of you :)!!
new picture
new picture
new picture
new picture
But...I love you anyway :)
Post a Comment