- your part time working life suddenly went to full time and you spend your days with little first graders and your evenings laid out on the couch?
- every weekend seemed to be consumed with a new Beth Moore study at church, prenatal classes, and getting ready for a new baby to come?
- church activities seem to be increasing rather than decreasing?
- your hubby is working late and leaving early, so you want to spend as much time with him as possible when he's home?
- your computer is being SO slow lately it actually physically hurts to sit in front of it?
- it's way cooler to watch your belly ripple and get poked from the inside out?
- you are starting to feel HUGE and taking a picture is last thing on your mind? :0)
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Have you ever...
had a little job that you knew you had to (like update your blog), but just couldn't get to it because...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Steph, I actually gasped when I saw your picture. You look amazing! Baby will be here before you know it! Enjoy your last few weeks and be happy you aren't giving birth to a monster like Brady :)
Steph, how cute!! I just love seeing you pregnant:) Everyone always said to me during the last couple weeks - "Enjoy your time together because soon someone else will be dictating what you do & when.." it kinda got old - but, oh my goodness, it's TRUE!! :) It's the most wonderful blessing ever - but do enjoy your quiet time with your husband. I would HIGHLY recommend scheduling some special dates before the big day:) Take care!!
Happy first Mother's Day, Mommy Esson!!! Love you!
awww! you are so so cute! :) i love it! thanks for posting a picture, you look great!
You do look great, Steph! We're so excited for you and Matt.. you're going to make great parents!
Steph, I lvoe that you are holding underneath your belly as if you couldn't possibly do that to your back! I can't wait to hear about your sweet addition...you are almost there girl, enjoy every minute!
Wow Steph! you look amazing... there is so much baby there! you must be getting excited for the end of pregnancy and the start of motherhood (well, you're already a mother, but you know what I mean!) Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I love you... CAN'T WAIT to meet baby Esson! :D hang in there love :)
Steph! You look great...and oh so naturelle, like you were made for motherhood! :) So excited for you, the count-down is on! Can't wait to hear the news, I'll be praying for a safe and easy delivery (just like your mom, who just popped you girls out!)But I bet yours is a boy. That's my hunch. :) love ya.
Wow Steph you look fabulous! Sucks I won't be able to visit this summer...but then again, I think you will be pretty busy! ;) Enjoy your last little while...can't wait to meet baby Esson!
Steph, I am so excited for you - you've totally been on my heart and I will continue to pray for a peaceful heart and safe arrival of your new baby!!
Hi Steph, have been thinking about you and wondering how close you were. So exciting. Enjoy every moment and try not to wish them away... you'll never get the time back - and the second is never the same as the first. So exciting.
Post a Comment