Sunday, June 22, 2008

He's Here!!!!!

We are so happy to introduce to you our son!

Caleb Miller Esson was born on Thursday June 19, 2008 at 6:33pm.
9 pounds 5 ounces and 22 inches long.
We just got home today from the hospital and are overjoyed!
Everyone is doing well.

Love: Matt, Steph, and Caleb


June 15 -Father's Day
About to become a family of three...

Going into the hospital Thursday morning -I was originally going to be induced, but once we got to the hospital, I ended up going on my own.


Welcome Baby!!!!!



Bath Time!


Bright Eyes!


Busy filling out all the paper work for us
(Matt was recreating old memories -there is a similar picture of him doing this pose when he was little)

Going home in his car seat


Now we are three!!!!!!!!












34 comments:

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Congrats, guys!!! He is absolutely adorable:)... and I'm not just saying that! One of the cutest baby boys ever! Good job!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

CONGRATULATIONS. He is beautiful! I love him! I want one, too! :) I love his chubby little legs.

and, you look great, Steph! Can't wait to hear more details.

Praise to God for His wonderful blessings!

Robin said...

Congrats, Matt and Steph! Finally! He's adorable and we're SO happy for you guys :o)

Cass said...

He is beautiful, Matt and Steph, absolutely beautiful! {some newborns aren't, you know, so I'm being honest here!!}
All filled out already at 9 lbs and ready for lots of cuddling! So happy for you both - you look ecstatic, proud, and very, very happy to have him out and in your arms now.
Oooohhh, I want one now! (3 more month, 3 more month, 3 more months...)

Welcome Caleb!

Christiane said...

OH you guys! He's wonderful! I can't wait to meet the little fella' :D My first look at him and I was like "oh! he has the David Fox cheeks!!" :D He's gorgeous. You both look so happy... I greatly enjoyed the running commentary in the video background - you guys are gunna be wonderful and hilarious parents :D So cute... all three of you :D

Love you ALL.
Chris.

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

OKAY...my husband noticed that Matt called you the MILK LADY in that video!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Christiane said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little boy!!! He is one handsome little fella.So glad everything went well with his/your delivery.Can't wait to meet him!!You will make wonderful parents...sure enjoyed the video!! Love and hugs to you all, Auntie Nancy

The Kohlers said...

"Caleb, Caleb....do you know your name, Caleb?" You are so cute. And Caleb!! Oh my goodness, you guys- he is amazing. So sweet and soft- he is a very cute baby- and Steph, you look so natural with him already, Matt- you, too- love the bath picture, but esp. the video:) Love you guys- congratulations- what a wonderful gift. Steph- you did it!!! And Matt- you are a daddy! So much changes in that one moment, eh? Love to all 3 of you, from all 3(and a half) of us:):)

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL! How great is our God!Thanx for making us feel part of the birth with all the pictures. Can't wait to meet Caleb..."now he's part of Tristen's group!(HA-HA)"
Steph you look great! Matt, who had the baby, because you look more tired than Steph!
See you soon!
Emile, Gisela and Tristen

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

he is so precious!! :D love it. and you do look so great! yay for baby caleb!

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt, Stephanie and Caleb: We were delighted to hear of the safe delivery of little Caleb. The Psalmist said: "Children are a gift from the Lord." They teach us so much, and they truly are that! He is a handsome little guy too. We pray he will also have the spirit of Caleb, who, even in his older years wasn't afraid to do great exploits for God! How fortunate he is to be born in a home where God's love and grace are demonstrated, what security that will give him.
We pray God's richest blessing upon all three of you.
Our love,
Keith and Beth Havill, Halifax, NS

Jobina said...

Oh he's beautiful! Congratulations to both of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt and Steph! Caleb is SOOO cute!! And Steph you are absolutely a glowing new mom! Enjoy these moments, days and months..they go by faster than you think :)

Love Jan (and Dave and family)

Mom To B and W said...

Oh, he is adorable!! What a sweet family. Congratulations!

Love his middle name too. That's a family name for me that we've considered.

Janna said...

SO great to see pictures so soon! Caleb is precious. And love his name. :) ....look at you Steph, first day home and you're sitting at the computer organized enough to update your blog. :)I hope you will be able to get the sleep you need in these days. You both look like you'll settle into parenthood overnight...like you were made for it. So, can't wait to hear the story... did you have only a few hours of labour like your mom Steph? God bless you guys. He's a another little miracle.

Miguel and Denise said...

Steph and Matt,
He really is SO cute!
I love his name too!
You look great; I want details!
:)
Love ya,
Denise

Kathleen said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
I've been checking so many times for the great news that I have your blog now in my 'favs'!!
Soooo happy for you all :)
He's a doll!! Give him kisses all over, Steph & Matt!! What an awesome God, to give us such precious little ones!! [I have to go now and find my grandbaby.....I have this sudden urge to cuddle :) ]
Love from Iowa!!

Kari said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome. You all look wonderful- a perfect family! Have so much fun with him.

Anonymous said...

Wow is all I can say...he's is perfect! So so cute!!!

Congratulations! Glad to hear that you are all doing well and are home with your new little one.

Enjoy this most precious gift and cherish each moment.

What a beautiful baby... can't say it enough but of course look at the parents

God Bless you all,
Shawna

Christiane said...

Uncle Don here!! Wow! We are exited for you both! He's so cute!! Ha! Where did he get his looks, Matt?? Any way, you are Blessed for sure! Wonderful beginning to 'family'! So pleased for you both to be healthy.
God Bless All Three!!

the keith fam said...

He is so beautiful! Wow! Seriously a gorgeous baby. Congratulations. Jennifer was just beaming on Sunday! Can't wait to see more updates on little Caleb!

Anonymous said...

Crongratulations! He is so beautiful. I love the video...you guys are so cute too! :-D
Love, Shelley

Amy H said...

Congratulations! What a big boy! What a blessing that you didn't have to be induced. You are a strong mama to deliver such a big boy! I love the name Caleb. Enjoy and get lots of rest!

Laura, Denis and Aiden said...

Hi guys

He is so beautiful. Welcome to the mom and dad club!

Tom, Leah, Josie & Sam said...

Congrats! He is so handsome, and I must echo what others have said, you already look so natural with him. The video was adorable! I caught Matt's reference to you as the milk machine too! ha ha ha it was quite funny. :) Enjoy these first few days with him, it does go by so fast.

Anonymous said...

congrats you two! he's so handsome!!! you do good work! praising in alaska! love robin

Charity said...

Congratulations, Matt and Steph!
Baby Caleb is adorable. We're so happy for you. He was almost born on your anniversary, right??

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. And Steph, you look amazing. Thank you for posting pictures....I've been checking every day just hoping to see some of Caleb.
God is good!
Sarah M

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

Is it too soon to ask for more pictures? I just can't get enough of that chubby little angel!!! He is gorgeous!!!

ahiebert said...

Caleb is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Steph & Matt - YEAH:) So glad he is finally here & healthy! You guys all look great & so happy:) Praise the Lord for a beautiful baby boy!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Adorable! Congrats to all three of you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stephanie! He is adorable! Enjoy every moment! Time will pass by SO fast!

Robin said...

Okay, okay, we've been introduced... now let's see some more pictures! He's already 10 days old after all!!!