So are we. But I guess we have 53 more days than you do! :)Praying for you and thinking about you LOTS. Call me if you want a distraction.
I know what the waiting is like... hang in there:) Hopefully you'll labor faster since you're overdue!! Praying for you:)
I was wondering.....!!! I thought for sure this was the post that you gave birth!
OH steph we can't wait to hear that little he/she Esson has arrived!! :D Love you, hang in there (apparently the baby is!).(happy belated Father's day Matt!)
I can't wait to hear the good news!!! Make sure you post pictures of the baby too!
:) we're praying too!
Happy Anniversary today!! ... and 3 days overdue ... this is all too exciting! Thinking of you both!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So are we. But I guess we have 53 more days than you do! :)
Praying for you and thinking about you LOTS. Call me if you want a distraction.
I know what the waiting is like... hang in there:) Hopefully you'll labor faster since you're overdue!! Praying for you:)
I was wondering.....!!! I thought for sure this was the post that you gave birth!
OH steph we can't wait to hear that little he/she Esson has arrived!! :D Love you, hang in there (apparently the baby is!).
(happy belated Father's day Matt!)
I can't wait to hear the good news!!! Make sure you post pictures of the baby too!
:) we're praying too!
Happy Anniversary today!!
... and 3 days overdue ... this is all too exciting!
Thinking of you both!
Post a Comment