Well -here are your last pregnancy pictures before baby comes! We're excited -only 6 more days until our due date. We'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as possible when Baby Esson makes their appearance! Please be praying for us!
Women Who Worship Conference -Fredericton May 3rd -34 weeks!
Eating lunch with the family.
Eating lunch with the family.
Meeting Gloria Gaither!
Comparing babies with cousin Sarah -she's due in Sept.
36 weeks.
Matt and I had taken a little detour on our way home from St. John that weekend -enjoying the beautiful day.
12 comments:
Even at "huge", Steph, you still look beautiful!
Can't wait to hear the news and see photos of that little one who's been tucked inside all this time ...
You look gorgeous! I am excited for the arrival of Baby Esson! (not as excited as you, I am sure!) If you are still prego on Thurs or Fri I'd love a phone date!
Hi Steph!
You look fantastic! I hope all goes well for the delivery. You're on my mind lately, so I'll be praying for you. Be sure to post as soon as you can - or have someone post something to tide us over until you are up for posting yourself. Such exciting times.
Leah Willett
I can't wait to hear about Baby Esson's arrival. We will be praying for you Steph...and Matt too! Keep us posted.
love you 3!
you look great! praying for you!
yay! you look great! :) i bet you're having a girl, and i can't wait to see pictures! praying for you!
Steph, you look GREAT!
I cannot wait to hear all about
Baby Esson's arrival!!
Being a 'mimi' is AWESOME!
You will absolutely love being a
mommy :)
Love, kathy
Hey Steph!
Thanks for the pictures....you look amazing. I can't believe it's any day now. Praying for you and looking forward to hearing the exciting news.
Sarah M
HAPPY DUE DATE DAY!
I'm on pins and needles over here ... checking obsessively too many times a day! Enjoy this momentous milestone and all the excitement of every day until you finally get to meet Baby Esson.
Wow, your pregnancy has gone so fast! You look great and it looks like you found lots of great maternity clothes too! Can't wait to meet baby!
Man, I was going to post "happy due date!!!" and I realized it's after midnight so I missed it :)
Looking forward to a phone call this week but I would PREFER IT if you just had that baby! :)
Hey Steph. Happy Anniversary to you and Matt! Wouldn't it be cool if your baby came today?! :)
Post a Comment