Monday, August 25, 2008

Family

It was so wonderful to have Jen and Eric and their kids come to visit for 2 weeks. We had a lot of fun together and of course, the boys LOVED meeting their newest little cousin!

It's funny looking at these pictures from just a month ago -Caleb is growing and changing so much! He just got his first immunization needles last week and weighed 13.8 pounds at that appt. He is smiling and "talking" to us more now. He's such a joy to us!



Getting reconnected with sweet Keltie.


Meeting the cousins


Special time with Auntie Jennifer


Proud Papa and Grandma



Loving with Daddy and Mommy

3 comments:

Cass said...

Such great photos, Steph, he is growing so much already!
So nice your whole family could come for a visit - get to know your boy properly!
Keep the photos and blogs comin'!!

The Kohlers said...

Awesome post, mamma!!! Glad to see you guys doing so great- and I know what you mean about tricky with routines- it's a struggle, but a routine WILL happen as you keep at it (as I'm sure Jen tells you:). It's great to see you guys if only thru pics...and I LOVE that video- I feel like I get to know Caleb a little thru the videos- I love it!!Much love!!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

aww, fun fun! looks like you're having a great time! =)