Hey Steph! I didn't think it was possible for Caleb to be any cuter....I was wrong. These pictures are beautiful (you look amazing as well!). What a beautiful boy you have! Sarah
Great pics Steph. I love the first one of you. Caleb has such a great smile. I love the peanut shell too - Max really slept in it - we have the same one. Now that he is too big for it - we use the Baby Bajorn because he can be forward facing.
Hey can you send me your email address so I can send you a prayer letter.
7 comments:
Hey Steph!
I didn't think it was possible for Caleb to be any cuter....I was wrong. These pictures are beautiful (you look amazing as well!). What a beautiful boy you have!
Sarah
Oh my word! (said in my best Melsie voice) He is SOoooooooooooo cute! Ugh! I love the one with the little drop of drool hanging. He is YUMMY!
oh goodness, he is TOO CUTE for WORDS!!!
oh my goodness Steph! I can't believe how "grown up" he looks! He's adorable... I LOVE the elephant one :D
Great pics Steph. I love the first one of you. Caleb has such a great smile. I love the peanut shell too - Max really slept in it - we have the same one. Now that he is too big for it - we use the Baby Bajorn because he can be forward facing.
Hey can you send me your email address so I can send you a prayer letter.
Thanks Sonya
You are such a sweet family! I love the pics.. especially the one of you and Caleb, Steph. He is adorable.
It's really weird for me to see Matt Esson with a baby...
Say hi to him for me. This is Ryan Thompson.
Oh...and thanks for the cash for books last time he came.
Post a Comment