Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas!


Caleb enjoyed opening his very first Christmas present with Grandma Fox.





The weekend before Christmas we went and spent a couple of days at Matt's Mom's.





Christmas Eve


A Croc Christmas

Opening Presents Christmas morning!

Visiting Great Grammie Foran in the afternoon

Christmas Dinner with the Essons

Sitting with Grampie!



6 comments:

Robin said...

Steph, I wish we could meet at Starbucks today and I could snuggle that little cutie of yours! He looks like such a happy boy! How is the sleep/naps going?

Cass said...

what a little man he is now, steph! such a cutie!!

loved the 'crocs' and loved the look on caleb's face opening gifts!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Steph! Those are great pictures. I must have the dearest, sweetest nephew in the world! We miss him so much!
love,jen

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

what a cute smiley boy you have! :)

Kathleen said...

I just LOVE the photo of you and Caleb! What an absolute doll, Steph! I'm so happy for you and Matt! What joy :)
Kathleen

Emily said...

what a sweetie!! your pictures are great!