Monday, May 11, 2009

Caleb Check-Up


Caleb -almost 11 months old!
Hard to believe that we are busy planning a 1st birthday party for our sweet little boy!

Here's the latest!


LOVES his sunglasses...


LOVES driving his car...






LOVES the water coming out of the faucet...



LOVES his two toofies...




LOVES his books...(just like daddy)


LOVES to play basketball...




LOVES his daddy.


LOVES his mommy.






4 comments:

Carla said...

Cute blog and even cuter little boy! Happy mothers day (a day late)! 11 months old already that baby year goes by so fast! My baby is already almost 2 1/2! He's a little boy now...fortunatley one that still likes to snuggle with mama like a little baby though :)
You have a beautiful family Steph.

Christiane said...

OH Man Steph! he is just amazing :) So stinkin' cute - you guys look like you just have SO much fun with him... crazy to think he'll be walking and talking the next time I meet him! Well I love you - give Caleb a squeeze from Cousin Chris :) xoxo

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

He has so much hair! Impressive really. What sorts of things is he up to... walking yet???

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

Dear Caleb,
I can't wait to play with you. I promise to share my toys. See you in two weeks.
Love,
Brady