Sunday, November 01, 2009

These Days...

  • Caleb is 16 and a half months old!
  • He is walking everywhere
  • He is climbing everything
  • He is saying "Mama", "Daddy", and "Doggie"
  • He loves to play outside
  • He no longer takes a morning nap, but will typically sleep 3 hours in the afternoon
  • He now has 6 teeth
  • He is SO much fun to play with
  • HE IS BUSY and we are blessed!


3 comments:

The Hobens said...

Hey Steph!! I just found your blog, love it!! I still can't belive it that you two are married and have Caleb! He is such a cutie by the way!! I will always remember the 1st time you met!!! My 6th graders then are seniors this year, time flies. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you and your family!

Amy H said...

What a cutie! Such a fun age, too. =)

Anonymous said...

AWWW, it's Buddy Bear! I remember him. Keltie is mad that these pictures don't move like the videos. Sh keeps saying make him go and I'm telling her I can't make him go and she says, "Yes, you can mommy!" They are going to have so much fun together at Christmas!
love,Jen