Back in June we decided to take a long weekend and go to Quebec City.
We had a great time and although we missed going on our annual 3 week long adventure, a shorter trip seemed perfect this time around!
Caleb's second birthday party -June 19th.
He had a great time with his buddies and all of his family.
Boz the Bear was the theme.
My parents came again to save the day
-yes that is one HUGE pregnant lady standing with her dad!
(only 31 weeks there -I know you're trying to imagine me NOW! :0)
We're 38 weeks along now and are getting all of those last minute jobs done.
We are getting excited to meet this little one! We'll keep you posted!
We are getting excited to meet this little one! We'll keep you posted!
5 comments:
you look beautiful Steph!
yay!!! Steph, you look wonderful... I'm so excited that me AND your baby are arriving at the same time!!! I can't wait to meet baby number two!! Speaking of Two... I CANNOT believe that Caleb is 2!! Where in the world does time go!? I feel like I've been in Africa forever...
Can't wait to see you guys... love you :) xoxox
Cannot wait for the arrival of Baby Esson #2!! May you be blessed with perfect health and a joyful delivery!
I think you look wonderful, Steph! So very happy for you : )
And.....THANKS for the encouraging 'hot grandparents' comment!! And YES I'd LOVE to have coffee with you tonight..we have sooooo much to catch up on!!
Be blessed friend....
great post Steph!! you look wonderful, can't wait to hear the news soon, and SO happy to be home now, this summer! as i was scrolling through to see if i had missed anymore posts, i ALSO cannot believe it's been 5 years since you and Matt got married!! you are indeed SO blessed...i'm looking forward to "meeting" Caleb again, and now that he is bursting with personality!:) hope to see you guys soon, i hear September, (Beth Moore weekend?) is in the works for a family "do"!? :) xo
Very exciting. Cant wait to read about babys birth.
S.
Post a Comment