Saturday, April 02, 2011

In No Particular Order...


Caleb loves to get into my lotion...We were all getting ready to head out and the kids were playing upstairs with me.
I went in to our room to get them and low and behold...Caleb had gotten into "mommy's creams"

Poor Fiona became a victim in all of this...

Yummy Valentine's Dinner -courtesy of a great Rachael Ray Recipe, a helpful hubby and SLEEPING kids! :0)


I'll bet you'll never recognize this baby...and I'll bet you'll never guess which 2 year old brother dressed her up! :0)



Sweet little girl (5 months old)


Caleb's favorite new place to play

Great for making those private phone calls...


Enjoying some ice cream for dessert -his father's son




Playing in the snow


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least he knows it's important to lick the bowl when eating ice cream :-)

The Kohlers said...

I missed these before- what great pics! So funny the one on the dryer!!