For our first anniversary, Matt and I headed down to Boston for a few days. We had such a great time sightseeing and enjoying the nice weather. We loved the city!

My husband the scholar....


Cooling off one afternoon down by the river.

On Father's Day they opened Fenway Park for people to come in and walk around the field. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip!


Happily Married!
13 comments:
Wow! I get to be your first comment! Great pictures. Looks like fun, I can't wait until it's our turn to get away for our anniversary. So glad you're coming SOON! I can't wait! Last night Andrew said, "Devin, Papa and Grandma and Auntie Steph are coming soon because we love them so much!" Can't wait to see you!
Love, Jen
Wow! I get to be your first comment! Great pictures. Looks like fun, I can't wait until it's our turn to get away for our anniversary. So glad you're coming SOON! I can't wait! Last night Andrew said, "Devin, Papa and Grandma and Auntie Steph are coming soon because we love them so much!" Can't wait to see you!
Love, Jen
Well, since Jen took first AND second comment, I guess I'm your third. :)
Love ya!
Ange
Hey Steph! It's Christine Walsh writing. I found your blog through Scott and Dee's. Small world!
Your pictures look great, Happy Anniversary!
hi Steph!
great blog you guys...I'm just getting started on mine (so don't check it out yet) - but so great to see all your Boston pictures and some of the highlights of your first year! I guess I didn't get up there this week, but I sure hope that dvbs is going well and that you are enjoying the week with Matt before your trip to Iowa! :) love you - jan
Steph I'm so jealous that you got to go to Boston!!! Those are some great pictures! It looks like you guys have really had a great 1st year! I'm so glad to hear from you guys!
~Kim Legel
Hi girlie...
Happy Anniversary!!! Way to go, you've made it this far, isn't that exciting!! Seems like you had a great year.
I love this blog thing...a lot of my friends have one...I guess it's the thing to do. It makes it easy for us to keep up with you guys and to see photos. Very fun.
Well I better run.
Love, Bethany Faulkner
Steffers! Hi hon! I think your blog is lotsa fun-lots of pictures- just the way I like it. I had such a great time hangin' with you in Fred. the other day- I'm glad we're both in NB! Hi Matt! When are you guys coming to visit??? Probably after the Iowa trip I'm guessing:)- but seriously- come and relax (or study- if that's your thing;) in McAdam soon! (We'll be making a Miramichi trip too, I'm sure...love to you both-dee><>
hi matt and steph! great pictures! great idea to post them like this! hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer!!
love robin
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I know that I am a bit late in writing but I finally got around to it:)
Aaron and I are so lucky to have you guys in our life. you are a great example of a Christian couple and it is good for us that you can forge ahead of us and let us know about any bumps in the road.:)(since our anniversary is not until Oct.22)
Love Tara & Aaron
From Jean in Iowa ~ Love your pics, you two! Hey, I think one adventure you both would love is...DOGSLEDDING!!!! I am sure you can find a dogsled outfit somewhere up there in the Great White North! I went with Betsy Killins and Rhonda Milholland up in Minnesota back in February. There are some photos posted on my blog site on the EBC Alumni website. We had a blast! It was cold but awesome! I learned something important: There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing.
I think you two would really enjoy the adventure and the dogs, too. Happy trails for now! HIS, Jean
Hey Steph and Matt (the only cousin I have yet to meet :)...I'm so glad you commented on my blog the other day!! I had NO clue that you guys had one either~! This is fabulous :) Anyway, it was so great to see you while we went through Freddy. I sure miss being at home and around Family, and really missed you Steph inparticular at Christmas time :) it just isn't quite the same without Dutch Bliz and Anne OF GG quotes :) Anyway. Just wanted to let you know that I love you. Have a wonderful time in Iowa and Happy late Anniversary :) xoxo
Chris :)
ok Steph.
time to update. :) Hehe...now that I assume you are back from the South, well, Iowa! I wanna see pictures of the boys. :) Love you. Life is good here...and feel free to check my blog it's slightly more updated now, hopefully next week I'll get some pictures up. Getting the hang of it slowly. :) xoxo
Post a Comment