Hey everyone! Matt and I have been super busy this fall with work, Sunday School and Operation Christmas Child. I would appreciate your prayers as the collection week for Operation Christmas Child comes next week. It will be a busy time getting all of the boxes together and sending them to Moncton to the processing center.
Here are a few highlights from the last 2 weeks at the Esson house!
A friend from small group needed to be away for a couple of days, so we kept Hershey for her -a chocolate lab puppy with LOTS of energy!
Here are a few highlights from the last 2 weeks at the Esson house!
A friend from small group needed to be away for a couple of days, so we kept Hershey for her -a chocolate lab puppy with LOTS of energy!
Last weekend we headed to Fredericton to see Paul Brandt do a concert to promote Operation Christmas Child. We then headed to Portland, Maine the next day with Tiger and Sharon to catch the Phillips, Craig and Dean/Selah concert! We had a great time shopping and eating out and the concert was incredible! We were so glad that we were able to go!

Also, my sweet nephew Andrew turned 5 last Thursday -he's a big "Cars" fan.
Happy Birthday Andrew!
(If you're wondering, Jen has a "Cars" tatoo on her cheek...that was a big highlight of the party :0)
Happy Birthday Andrew!
(If you're wondering, Jen has a "Cars" tatoo on her cheek...that was a big highlight of the party :0)

3 comments:
Hi Stephie- sorry I didn't get to calling you back on friday:( I know you guys are collecting this week so it'll be chaos- but I love ya mucho and when I get back to McAdam I'll give you a call- thanks for your encouraging comment, too:):) you are so sweet:)
love dee><>
ps- hi to matt, too!
Hey Steph
That is a great action shot of Hershey:) I am surprised that he is not jumping on you(unless he did right after that shot)! I am glad to sse a post. I know that you have been super busy thid Fall, I hope that you slow down soon.
Hey, hope you are recovering from your weekend. I know it was crazy. I'd love to see pictures of all the OCC boxes!!!
Let's schedule a phone date soon!
Love ya,
Ange
Post a Comment