Here are some pictures from our Christmas and New Years!
Christmas Eve in Millerton

Over the New Year's weekend we had a few visitors. My mom and dad came to spend the weekend with us and we also got to dog-sit "Bubbles"! She is a chinese pug that was having her very first time away from home with us. She was so well-behaved and cuddly.
Christmas Eve in Millerton

Over the New Year's weekend we had a few visitors. My mom and dad came to spend the weekend with us and we also got to dog-sit "Bubbles"! She is a chinese pug that was having her very first time away from home with us. She was so well-behaved and cuddly.

When I was growing up, we had a Chinese pug with us and this was a typical scene at our house.


We got to celebrate Christmas with my mom and dad that weekend too. We surprised my dad with an old chair that we had refinished for him. It used to sit in his mom's house and was in need of a facelift!




3 comments:
hey Steph and Matt!! It's so nice to see pictures. I miss you Steph...and I'm so glad you had your mom and dad over Christmas for a few days! P.s. that picture of you and Matt in front of the bridge is beautiful of you! Rosy cheeks! please send me your number so I can call you...it's been so long! xoxo
Steffers, great pics- your house looks uber-cozy and your parents look very at home with the pug and their blanket! I'm so glad we could see each other this week. you are such a blessing to me and our friendship is so precious to me as well. Love you lots and hi to Matt:)
><>dee
Love the pictures, Steph! It's nice to see glimpses of your house, too, since I've never been there :(
Matt looks so proud of the chair...I'm sure he worked hard on it!
We are going to Jen and Eric's tonight for the Ohio State game...Eric and Jason are Buckeye buddies!
Miss you!
Angie
Post a Comment