Thursday, January 25, 2007

Renovating over Christmas

Here are some pictures from renovating the front room over Christmas. I don't have a good picture of the finished product yet- it's coming!

Before...
We love this room because it's so sunny and it's so big! But it was definitely in need of a face lift. It was just a cream color with this one coffee-ish color wall.


Matt, the handyman, had to replace a part of our ceiling that had leaked a while ago. He did a great job!


The hardest part of that job was the sanding. Poor Matt!


The painting begins....

Be watching for the completed pictures to come in the next couple of days!

4 comments:

The Kohlers said...

woohoo! I like the pics and am excited to see the finished product! Good blogging, my friend, I hope tomorrow goes well for you!
love dee><>

Angie and Jason said...

I like your new blog colors!
Thanks for putting up pictures of your house :)
Love you,
Ange

Anonymous said...

Hey Stranger!!
Happy Belated Birthday. I did try and call you this week but all I got was the busy signal. I am trying again tonight. I can't wait to see the finished pictures of your front room. Can't wait to get caught up.
Sarah Marsh

Christiane said...

ooooh! I'm impressed Matt! I sure wish I could do things like that...you engineers know everything :P Looking forward to seeing the "after" photos Steph!

Love ya's