Last week, I was able to head over to McAdam for an overnight visit with the Kohler family! We had such a nice time. Dee gave me the BIG tour of her little town :0) and even baby Kohler gave me a "roll around hello". It was a great time. Thanks for your hospitality Scott and Dee and Baby!
Sharing scrapbooking ideas with Dee and her friend (and now my friend too :0) Miranda.
4 comments:
Yeah! Fun pics! I'm lookin' huge- but that's the way she goes now until the end...I'm so glad you could come- come visit us anytime- and soon you'll meet baby kohler face to face...
love dee><>:)
I am so glad that you had such a great time with Dee, Steph. You can tell that you friendship means a lot to you.
it was sooo great to meet you steph! great pics of scott and dee around the church!
Hey you! I totally thought I had already left a comment on this blog...guess I was wrong! I won't tell you how jealous I am of you visiting friend who aren't me. And I won't tell you that I miss you and wish your lived in Iowa. But I will tell you that I love you!!!! :)
By the way, did you know that most of your links don't work? I know this because I love to check out (aka lurk) on your other friend's blogs!
Love ya babe!
Ange
Post a Comment