I love my dear little Andrew and Devin! Matt and I can't WAIT to see them in June and do lots of wrestling and playing with "Cars". Being an auntie and an uncle is the best!
Steph, that is a beautiful picture of your with your birthday cake. I was just surfing everyones blog and found myself here on your site - thought I would say hello. Sonya
Wow, STeph, I can't believe how big Devin is now- your wedding pics are how I've pictured him...they're big boys now! Ready for a baby sister...:) dee><>
5 comments:
Mine are cuter! Mine are cuter!
Just kidding :)
Maybe we could arrange a double date between my nieces and your nephews. Then someday we could be related!
Those boys are so cute - and do they ever look a like! I'm sure you have a blast with them, and they with you!
Steph, that is a beautiful picture of your with your birthday cake. I was just surfing everyones blog and found myself here on your site - thought I would say hello. Sonya
Wow, STeph, I can't believe how big Devin is now- your wedding pics are how I've pictured him...they're big boys now! Ready for a baby sister...:)
dee><>
Wow Steph they are getting big.
Post a Comment