A couple of months ago our "small" group had grown so big, we decided that we needed to get back into small groups and divided into three new groups. We wanted to still be able to invite new people and continue to grow.
Last night, we all got together for a potluck at our house and had a wonderful time! Here is almost everybody sitting down to eat dinner in our front room. Matt and I had to go and eat in the family room together :0) 3 more people came later for a total of 26 people!
Last night, we all got together for a potluck at our house and had a wonderful time! Here is almost everybody sitting down to eat dinner in our front room. Matt and I had to go and eat in the family room together :0) 3 more people came later for a total of 26 people!
4 comments:
Hey Stephy! Just looking over your pics and missing ya. =) I might be visiting Dee in mid August and I was thinking that we should try and party with Dee & Emily together! Hope you're doing swell.
Love Danielle
Sigh...two new blog posts and no pictures of Stephie...and I miss her, I want to see her face :) Just kidding!!! Thanks for the updates. Looks like Matt had a great time. I know Jason would love to go to a conference like that! Can't wait to see you in just over a month!!! It's May now! My wedding is NEXT MONTH!
Hey, just checking in to see if you posted anything new... Hope you had a nice weekend.
That was so much fune guys! Thanks again for all your hard work! Communion meant alot to us,thanks.
Post a Comment