Monday, April 30, 2007

Alberta and BC Bound!

Matt has been travelling alot this past month. In March, he went out to Edmonton for 9 days with his manager from work, Perry. They went out to attend a trade show and had a great time! A couple of weeks ago, Matt went out to Burnaby, BC to attend a pastor's conference with our pastor, Daniel. He had an amazing time there listening to John Piper and J.I. Packer.

You'll notice that Steph is absent from the following pictures :0(
I had to stay home and miss Matt!

EDMONTON, AB

In Fort McMurray staying with Uncle Brent and Aunt June Carter!


Perry and Matt


At West Edmonton Mall shopping for presents for Steph

VANCOUVER, BC

Matt and Daniel had great success with bookstores while they were there -this is the one at Regent College. 50% off everything in the store!

Shopping for Steph again! :0)

The book collection!!!!

This is the church where the conference took place. Matt's uncle Brent was also attending.

Brent and Daniel at Willingdon Church






2 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Great Pics Steph. I love Willington Church - if it is the same one I am thinking of - it has services in 5 different languages. Thanks for writing on our blog. I hope it is ok but I added you to my list of fellow bloggers so that I can check out your blog more easily. Sonya

Anonymous said...

Well written article.