We are so happy to announce the arrival of my sister's new baby GIRL!!!
Keltie Elyse Dreier Born 12:50am June 15 8 pounds 13 ounces 21 inches long
We'll post more soon!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah for a girl! I love the name Keltie too. Your sister must be so happy. I hope you and Matt enjoy the rest of your holiday. Talk to you when you get home. Sarah Marsh
And congratulation, Steph, on your 2nd anniversary today! I've been watching your ticker count down for a long time now and so wanted to comment on this happy day for you both.
But...I've been waiting for your pics from Angie's wedding!!!!? :)
Hey Steph!! Wow it's been forever since we've talked..we'll fix that soon. Congratulations on being an aunt again and what a beautiful baby! (A baby looks good on you and Matt!;) And of course, happy anniversary:)! love ya, dee><>
Hey Steph...so nice to see the updates! I'm so glad that you were able to get down to Angie's wedding and visit friends and be with Jen and Eric when Keltie was born. So special. I can't remember, were you in Dubuque when the boys were born? Not for Andrew's birth but maybe for Devin's? Anyways...so nice to see pics. You look awesome by the way. And yeah...I agree with Dee. That baby looks great on you guys. :)what ever happened to that phone date we were going to have way back?...my bad. love you. jan
I'm glad I have browsed your site, Steph ... neat to get a glimpse into your life a bit ... it's easy to lose touch ... sya congrats to Jen for me ... I'm so thrilled to hear her news (though a little late) ...
8 comments:
Yeah for a girl! I love the name Keltie too. Your sister must be so happy. I hope you and Matt enjoy the rest of your holiday. Talk to you when you get home.
Sarah Marsh
Wonderful to have a wee lass in the family now!
And congratulation, Steph, on your 2nd anniversary today! I've been watching your ticker count down for a long time now and so wanted to comment on this happy day for you both.
But...I've been waiting for your pics from Angie's wedding!!!!? :)
Finally! New postings from Steph! Great pic of you and Matt!
Sonya
PS Happy Anniversary!
Hey Steph!! Wow it's been forever since we've talked..we'll fix that soon. Congratulations on being an aunt again and what a beautiful baby! (A baby looks good on you and Matt!;) And of course, happy anniversary:)!
love ya,
dee><>
She's so cute! I can't wait to meet her in person.
I miss you!
Hey Steph...so nice to see the updates! I'm so glad that you were able to get down to Angie's wedding and visit friends and be with Jen and Eric when Keltie was born. So special. I can't remember, were you in Dubuque when the boys were born? Not for Andrew's birth but maybe for Devin's? Anyways...so nice to see pics. You look awesome by the way. And yeah...I agree with Dee. That baby looks great on you guys. :)what ever happened to that phone date we were going to have way back?...my bad. love you. jan
I'm glad I have browsed your site, Steph ... neat to get a glimpse into your life a bit ... it's easy to lose touch ... sya congrats to Jen for me ... I'm so thrilled to hear her news (though a little late) ...
Love, Tab
Post a Comment