Time for some Auntie-bragging!!!!
Matt and I were so happy that baby Keltie decided to make her appearance before we were leaving Dubuque. It was so wonderful to meet our sweet new niece -we can't wait to see her again at Christmas time.
Matt and I were so happy that baby Keltie decided to make her appearance before we were leaving Dubuque. It was so wonderful to meet our sweet new niece -we can't wait to see her again at Christmas time.
You can tell the boys were really stressed out at home while they waited to hear the news from mommy and daddy! :0)







Here's a video of Uncle Matt talking to his nephews about their new baby sister -listen for Devin talking about Keltie's toes at the end! :0)

5 comments:
You go ahead and auntie brag all you want!
I love the video...that Keltie can't go down the slide because she'll cry! And Matt, "yeah, that's the only reason!"
hahahahaha!
What great pictures! Keltie is adorable.
And the video is so cute of Uncle Matt with all 3 of them!
I wonder if he's getting any ideas!!!!! :)
Love Ya,
Mom
Hi Steph!
Great blog! I'm SO GLAD you guys were here! It made it extra special that Keltie could meet her Auntie and Uncle before you went home and the boys certainly wouldn't have made it without you!
keep posting those pictures so all our friends can see my cute kids! :)
Love, jen
Awwwwwwwwww. Wow. Those pictures are beautiful!! Keltie is precious...and the boys with her are SO cute! (I love the video of Devin marvelling at her little toes!) And Uncle David, you look as gorgeous as ever. :) You've got a girl now, does that give you flash backs?!? :) Well..my love to you all from far away! I'm so sad to hear that we all won't be together for Christmas, but it will be nice that you all can celebrate together. Jenn i'm praying for a miracle with your paperwork/passport issues. :) love to you Steph...and everyone! xo
Hey Steph,
She's really cute. It looks good on you. ;)
ps. I love the baby announcement of Keltie on facebook.
Post a Comment