This past weekend we were able to head down to Boston with Matt's family to enjoy a weekend of basketball and theater. It was such a wonderful time to spend together!
Celtics game -they played Toronto.
Our seats were the second row on the floor!
Exploring downtown
Beautiful Quincy Market!
Love to you all!
12 comments:
YEAH!!! What great news. I am so happy for you both! I hope that you are feeling okay Steph. We can't wait to see you when you are in Iowa.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! (Is that what I sounded like on the phone?)
I love how you tacked it on at the end :)
P.S. I think that's the first time I've seen Miller Esson since his famous wedding day speech. hahahahaha! "I can assure you the most nervous man in this room is Matthew Esson"...ah, the memories :)
CONGRATULATIONS! What a fun time of year to be making this announcement!
Love the Boston pics.
Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!! WooooHoooo!!!! I'm so excited I'm randomly giggling...hehehe....Scott is so pumped for you guys, too- call if you need NE thing at all- we're here for you guys thru this exciting (albeit a little scary!) time!!
Love, all three of us><>
Congratulations!!!! I am THRILLED for you guys! I'm excited to see your little tummy when you come. Looking forward to it!
Congrats!!! When in June are you due? Is it around the 24th by any chance? That is when we are due! Fun Fun!!!!!
congratulations!! looking forward to reading more about it.
YAY STEPH & MATT :) I was so excited when Janna read out your email the other night!!! I'm sure your parents are just as excited as you guys, if not a titch more -haha! :) Can't wait to see you guys in the new year!! Love you both... I mean, all 3 of you!
Hi! Everyone
I just got a phone call. Austin, A student who is in 6th grade at my school was diagnosed with cancer last year. It's been a rough year, as in the summer it was discovered that 5 of his organs (spleen, gall bladder, liver, pancreas and stomach, I think I got them all right) were involved. Of course he could live without his spleen and gall bladder. So, he was put on transplant list and even had to fight an appeal in order to be able to request 3 organs.
Well, good news has come tonight, Austin will be under going a liver transplant tonight sometime. His parents are very positive about this transplant and have been relying on God through everything.
I ask now for prayers, for the surgeons and his family. Since, he is having the surgery sometime tonight we will not know anything until tomorrow afternoon.
Thank you for your prayers
Congrats, Matt and Steph!!
We are so excited for you :-)
Yeah!!!
I am so happy for you both...
Can't believe I am like the last to know though...I have been having internet connection trouble.
But YAY!!! I am so excited!
Post a Comment