Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Fall Happenings

For those of you who have been checking for an update -here's a big one! Caleb is growing and developing such a personality. We have been having loads of fun!


Getting together with old friends



Holding my head up -strong boy!


LOTS of smiles!


Caleb's new favorite toy is his Jolly Jumper -lots of jumps and giggles
(check out the video below)





Sleepy boy -pudgy tummy


Loves with Daddy








Holding onto Matt's hand while he slept


Enjoying bath time



Playing with Grandma Fox in the Jolly Jumper

6 comments:

Cass said...

oh my, steph ... he really is one of the most cutest boys i've ever laid eyes on!!
so glad for the photo update ... thanks!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

your camera takes great photos! I would love a new camera, I feel like I can't get "natural" photos of Brady.

Caleb is soooo cute, I wish we could have a playdate!

the keith fam said...

He is delicious!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

OH MY WORD I had to come back and play those videos again. Love his laugh! so cute!

Robin said...

Steph, the jolly jump-up video is soooo cute! My girls watched it with me over and over while we all giggled along with him :o) How is the napping/sleeping going?

Charity said...

aww.. I just can't get over how cute Caleb is!! Love it.