He seems like such a good mix of the two of you. Such cute pictuers...he looks so happy and content! Wish that we could come over for a playdate...but the drive is a bit long. Miss you
What a great smile! He is a sweetie. I just wondered over to your blog from Jobina's. Are you still out there on the East coast? You sound like your loving being a new mommy. Congratulations on your little guy.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is so adorable. Give him a little squeeze from me and a high 5 from Garrett.
He seems like such a good mix of the two of you. Such cute pictuers...he looks so happy and content!
Wish that we could come over for a playdate...but the drive is a bit long.
Miss you
I love his smiles! I am jealous, as Brady's smile disappears whenever the camera is out.
I think he looks like Matt! Although Caleb is totally cuter! :)
Love the pic with the story and the soother:) What a beautiful family you guys are:) Love and miss ya:)
What a great smile! He is a sweetie. I just wondered over to your blog from Jobina's. Are you still out there on the East coast? You sound like your loving being a new mommy. Congratulations on your little guy.
Post a Comment