Enjoying our sweet boy!!!

Oh Mr. Crab -I love playing with you in the tub!


I love my exersaucer Papa and Grandma!

A cozy Saturday morning with my dad...

Picking out the perfect Christmas Tree -Dad and I in our lumberjack coats!

Big boy in my high chair


Loves with Mommy

Do you like my winter hat? Thanks Great Grammie Esson!

Rolling Over
Working on those teeth
8 comments:
Awe those pictures are awesome Steph! I can't believe how big he is! He's beautiful :) I must say though, that my favorite part of this blog entry is Matt saying "corn of cobb" on the last video :) Ahem. It's "cobb of corn" Matt ;)
He is so cute! Previously I saw only Matt in him but I think I'm starting to see some spunky Steph in those eyes!
Brady chews on everything too since he is getting teeth - especially his fist!
Thanks for posting more pictures! Steph,......I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up. When I saw Caleb in his high chair I couldn't believe it. That's Benjamin in 2 months (Crazy!). Benjamin loves grabbing peoples hands and attacking them too. I'm wondering if teeth are making there way down already? When are they supposed to start teething? Good to see/hear you in the videos you posted. We'll have to chat before Christmas! Have a wonderful week.
Sarah
he is just way too cute Steph! It's all I can do not to squish my computer screen!
Steph he is so beautiful -- and I must say looks a little bit like your dad.
S.
Gorgeous pics Steph - he's sure a handsome boy!! Looks like you're continuing to enjoy him to bits!! I love the tub photo...the rolls especially!! Love ya
Hey Steph! Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you guys!! :) LOVE your pictures, just looking at them today finally!! Caleb has grown SO much and does he ever look like Matt in a few of those pictures. You know, I see your Dad in him too...(how both is possible? but it's true!) Anyways, I can only imagine how much you must be loving motherhood! Love to you guys!
This is Elisa -- Liam has that same bouncy exersaucer! He still LOVES it!! It is such a good one :) Your little man is soooooo cute!!! I love the Christmas pictures too! :)
Post a Comment