Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So thankful...


Cold winter days are warm and sunshiny with this little boy!




6 comments:

Jobina said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the third picture! He is so sweet, how can you not just squish him all day?

Miguel and Denise said...

Hey Steph! How are things going? Wow, he is just SO stinking cute! He always looks likes he's smiling!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

Such a SWEET SMILE. I wanna squeeze those chubby arms!!! Give him a high five from Brady!

Charity said...

He is such a cutie! I can definitely see how his sweet smile can brighten your day!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

He is so adorable. Have I said that before??? I bet. He looks like such a happy critter - unlike my teething 9 mon old. ugh.

Kathleen said...

Oh Steph!
He is absolutely adorable!
Drew and Caleb could have a
'happy-off'....seriously!!
Drew is always sooo happy and
Caleb's smile is contagious!!
What a blessing!
I am so happy for you : )
Love,
kathy