Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pre-Christmas

Before I post all of our pictures from Christmas and New Year's, I wanted to make sure that I got these pictures in -Christmas pictures are on their way soon!

These were 2 more pictures that my mom just gave me on the weekend of Matt and I after the dedication service at church for Operation Christmas Child.




This one is from P.E.I. Matt had to go over for a day for business and I got to tag along. Matt had never been across the Confederation bridge (Over 13 km...approx 8 miles long) -an engineer's dream!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of you and Matt in front of the bridge!!
Miss you!
Ange

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just posted a picture of Elias Mathew on our blog!

The Cari's said...

Hey Stephy! Happy New Year. You guys look great. I want to see you sometime soon. We'll have to plan a trip to visit Dee at the same time and then we can all hang. MIss ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt & Steph,
I love the picture of you guys with the Confed. bridge in the background. Really nice!
Lots of great pic's. of the house too - it's looking good!!
Love Ya!
MOM