This is what Matt and I woke up to this morning! It snowed all day yesterday and during the night. Can you believe this? We are ready for spring to arrive!
Bummer! We finally had some nice weather here over the weekend. It was still a little chilly, but the sun was out. I took a walk on the river and it was beautiful! Hope some good weather comes your way soon! love ya! Ange
Hi Steph, I miss you!! We've had quite the winter too... there are 2 cute little easter dresses still hanging in the closet with tags, as we woke up to a mega snowstorm easter morning:o) I love your cute house. We just bought one too! Did Jen have a baby? Is it a boy???? Is it a secret AGAIN??
4 comments:
Bummer!
We finally had some nice weather here over the weekend. It was still a little chilly, but the sun was out. I took a walk on the river and it was beautiful! Hope some good weather comes your way soon!
love ya!
Ange
I hear ya, honey...
That is too funny Steph!
Hi Steph,
I miss you!! We've had quite the winter too... there are 2 cute little easter dresses still hanging in the closet with tags, as we woke up to a mega snowstorm easter morning:o) I love your cute house. We just bought one too! Did Jen have a baby? Is it a boy???? Is it a secret AGAIN??
Post a Comment